Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cheers, Summer's here!

Summer Time Style

Welcome back my fashion forward followers As many of you know, IT’S SUMMER TIME! Here in South Florida, we know this because shorts seem to be getting shorter, shirts are beginning to get smaller, beach cover ups are the outfit of choice…. And it’s raining by 3 o’clock in the afternoon.  For all of these reasons (excluding the afternoon thunderstorms), summer time style is my favorite way to dress.
The hottest trend for this summer time style is a part of cut off, high-waisted shorts paired with a crisp white, flowy top to accentuate your summer glow.  For an extra layer, throw on a kimono with a floral print for a pop of color.  To complete this look, gladiator sandals are the way to go.  (You know, the ones with a lot if straps.)  I prefer brown or gold and the shorter version.  High top gladiator sandals are very trendy right now, so if you are feeling fearless, try them out!  And, of course, every girl needs her favorite part of shades or a floppy hat to protect her eyes.
As I mentioned in my previous post, my hopes are to inspire my followers, so I have added some inspirational pictures that will help you get an idea of some of my favorite go-to summer outfits!
Summer Time Style

No comments :

Post a Comment